Casual NDT Technicians UT RT MT & PT Level II
Local Casual Work Opportunity
Stork Technical Services Australia is part of a reputable international company delivering Asset Integrity Services to range of blue chip clients globally in all sectors of industry.
We are on a sustained and exciting period of major growth and require the following skills sets to support our expected development.
Our operations in Western Australia are currently seeking experienced UT RT MT & PT Level 2 (MUST HAVE VALID CERTIFICATES) NDT Technicians for local casual work asap
The Non Destructive Testing Process of UT RT MT & PT is the Processing, inspecting, and evaluating surface and subsurface discontinuities. An individual certified to Level 2 shall have demonstrated competence to perform non-destructive testing according to established procedures.
They shall be able to:
Set up and calibrate non-destructive testing equipment
Perform and supervise tests
Read, interpret, and understand appropriate drawings, procedures, instructions, and operate all required equipment used in NDT process
Complies and understands test procedures including the review of referenced or related codes, specifications, standards, and quality assurance instruction
Understand the scope and limitations of methods and equipment used in reference to the welds being inspected
Understands and complies with safety regulations. Consider the safety of the staff & general public as well as environment while carrying out their jobs
- Strong safety awareness and discipline.
- Non-destructive testing technicians need good eyesight and the ability to concentrate over long periods
- A good standard of English is required as technicians are required to prepare written reports containing figures and technical words
- The ability to work unsupervised is essential as is meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work alongside colleagues respecting different cultures and beliefs
- Ability to work unsupervised is essential as is attention to detail
Education and working experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar role within the NDT industry
- Must have: PCN / CSWIP / AINDT Level ll Qualifications or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering would be desirable
- Computer literate and demonstrate high communication skills
Please register your interest ASAP and our Recruitment Team will contact you shortly.